Kinlochleven & District MCC
The Kinlochleven & District MCC was founded in the 1930's as the Kinlochleven & District Light Car & Motor Cycle Club and had a few successful years before the outbreak of World War II brought it to a premature close. The club was revived in the years following the war and various events were regularly held in the village, but the club was finally wound down in the 1980s.
Now though, thanks to the suitability of Kinlochleven and Glencoe as great venues and a growing demand for morePre’65/ Twinshock events in the area, the club was reformed in 2017.
The club is affiliated with the Scottish ACU, and our current office bearers are Club Chairman Martin Murphy and Club Secretary David Dougan.
On this website you will find details about membership and events organised by the club.
Visit our Facebook Page to be part of the conversation.
Finally, please support our sponsors to keep the club viable. Without them we'd have no club, and no Trials!